4TH & 5TH GRADE SNOWSPORTS PASSPORT
2017-18 4th & 5th Grade Snowsports Passport
Each Ski New Hampshire alpine and cross country ski area member contributes one free lift ticket or trail pass for your fourth or fifth grader to enjoy New Hampshire's scenic ski trails this winter. That's 34 days (or nights) that your child can get outside and explore this season for just $30 upon grade verification. This program is open to 4th and 5th graders from near and far--not just New Hampshire residents!
New this year, the 4th & 5th Grade Snowsports Passport will be delivered to your email inbox as a digital product once you've provided proof of eligibility. But why? For one, you'll get your Passport much faster, but we also want to cut down on our paper waste. In the past, we would print booklets to meet demands, but would always end up with extras that would go in the recycling bin. Now, you have the choice to print only the vouchers you intend to use. We do ask that you print the vouchers that you want to use and bring them to the resorts with you. Your child will still be asked to present the voucher and sign it for verification.
Ski NH donates a percentage of passport sales to the Make-A-Wish Foundation of New Hampshire. This organization has brought joy to more than 500 children who have a life-threatening medical condition.
Please note: Pricing, pass availability and restrictions are subject to change at any time and without notice.
Vouchers are valid every day except December 26, 2017 – January 1, 2018; January 13-14, 2018; February 17-19, 2018, and February 24, 2018.* All vouchers expire for each ski area on the last day that they are open during 2017/18 ski season. Vouchers for Pats Peak cannot be used for the Saturday night Pay One Price promotion, and McIntyre Ski Area vouchers cannot be used for One Great Rate promotion. Limit one (1) passport per 4th or 5th grade student. Any 4th or 5th grader can participate, regardless of where they live.
*Blackout dates are still being finalized and are subject to change.
How to Buy a Passport
- STEP 1 - Order your passport online by following the prompted steps. Please note, you will receive a purchase confirmation email, but you will need to continue to Step 2 to receive your vouchers.
- If you are unable to order online, please give us a call at 603-745-9396. Our office hours are Monday through Friday, 9am to 4pm.
- STEP 2 - Send us verification that your child is in the 4th or 5th grade. We'll email your passport once we receive verification.
- Acceptable Verification: We accept the following: a current report card, a progress report, a letter from the school stating your child is currently enrolled in the 4th or 5th grade, or a screen shot of your school account login with your child's current grade level. If your child participated in last year's program (as a 4th grader) we can usually verify that he/she is in 5th grade via our records. Any verification submitted to Ski NH must have this year's date on it in order to be considered. Valid screen shots can include the date on your monitor if your online system does not show the date.
- How to Send Verification: The easiest & fastest way to send verification is via email. Take a photo or scan of your child's proof of grade as outlined above and email it to us at Passports@SkiNH.com. You can also photocopy the proof and mail it to us at PO Box 521, Conway, NH 03818. However, this method does take longer for us to process.
Once you have submitted your proof of eligibility, we will work as quickly as possible to complete approvals. Our office hours are Monday through Friday, 9am to 4pm. Passports purchased outside of these hours may not be processed until the office reopens.
Please note, there are no refunds on passports, including unused portions of the passport. ricing, pass availability and restrictions are subject to change at any time and without notice. For all rules & regulations of the Snowsports Passport click here.